Visit Us - Reservations
Garden Wine Tasting (Wine Only)
Your group will enjoy a seated wine experience in our lovely vineyard garden surrounded by grapevines. Your host will guide you through a tasting of five of our Russian River Valley estate wines, ranging from a refreshing Rosé, to Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, to two styles of Pinot Noir. An elegant yet casual wine country experience! Add on culinary experiences below. PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED AS WE ARE A FOOD FACILITY. SERVICE DOGS PERMITTED.
$25 Per Person
Club Members enjoy two complimentary Garden Wine Tastings per visit.
+ $18 Boxed Seasonal Picnic
+ $10 Seasonal Chocolate Pairing
Know Before You Go!
As we re-open our first priority is safety. We will continue to observe social distancing and take preventive measures to keep our employees and you—our valued guests—safe.
- PETS NOT PERMITTED AS WE ARE A FOOD FACILITY. SERVICE DOGS ONLY PERMITTED.
- Full payment of fees are required upon arrival.
- Dutton Estate Winery will enforce a 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Reservations are be required to ensure Dutton Estate Winery can maintain appropriate social distance between groups.
- All guests are be required to wear masks when they arrive, depart, and when not in their seating area.
- Seating areas are be disinfected in between groups.
- Dutton Estate Winery staff wear protective masks at all times and maintain a 6 foot distance from guests except when delivering meal and wine.
- We use disposable plates, flatware, and napkins. Wine glasses are washed twice in a commercial high temperature dishwasher.
- Restrooms are be cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis
- Group sizes are limited to 6 guests and are required by county regulation to be from the same household.
- Each group is allotted 90 minutes for required social distancing and sanitation procedures, and late arrivals will have their experience time abbreviated if neccessary.