Brie, Apple, and Honey Crostini
- • 1 baguette, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- • 6 ounces brie
- • 2 large apples
- • 1/2 cup candied pecans, chopped
- • Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- • Honey, for drizzling over crostini
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. P
2.Spread apple butter on one side of the baguette slices, about 1-2 teaspoons per slice. Place the baguette slices on a large baking sheet.
3.Slice brie into thin slices and place on top of each crostini. Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes or until brie is melted.
4. While the crostini is in the oven, cut the apples into thin slices, removing the core. Squeeze lemon juice over the apple slices to keep them from browning.
5. Remove the crostini from the oven and top with apple slices. Sprinkle candied pecans evenly over the crostini and drizzle with honey. Serve immediately.