Cranberry Pecan Goat Cheese Truffles
- • 10 oz goat cheese
- • 6 oz cream cheese
- • 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- • 3 tablespoons honey, plus extra for garnish
- • 1 1/2 cups Fisher Nuts pecan chips, divided
- • 1 cup diced dried cranberries
- • 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
1. In a large bowl, beat goat cheese, cream cheese, cinnamon and honey until light and fluffy. Add 1/2 cup pecan chips, folding to combine. Set aside.
2. Line countertop with parchment paper. Toss together remaining pecan chips, dried cranberries and parsley in the center of the parchment paper.
3. Using a large cookie scoop, scoop out one round of cheese filling and toss in pecan mixture. Continue until all truffles have been rolled in coating. (Watch the video above to see how I do this.)
4. Refrigerate cheeseballs until ready to serve. You can make these up to three days before, just make sure and store them in an airtight container.
5. To Serve: Drizzle with honey, if desired. Serve with crackers, warm crostini or as is with a toothpick!