Fresh Spinach, Feta and Lemon Hummus
- 2 tbsps fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 15 ounce can garbanzos, drained and rinsed
- 4 ozs fresh baby spinach (about 1 cup, very firmly packed)
- 4 ozs Feta cheese, broken in pieces or chopped
- 1/2 cup lightly toasted pine nuts (dry frying pan, low heat, and stir until lightly toasted)
- 2 tbsps sesame tahini
- 1/2 tsp (or more, as desired) hot sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Place the garlic in the lemon juice for a few minutes while prepping other ingredients to soften the bite of the garlic. Place all ingredients except olive oil in processor and process until well combined.
With processor running, drizzle in olive oil until incorporated.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.