Goat Cheese Crostini with Orange Peach Salsa
- 3 mandarin oranges peeled and diced (or 2 small oranges)
- 2 peaches peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces goat cheese at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 French baguette
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
In a medium mixing bowl, combine oranges, peaches, red bell pepper, red onion, lime juice and chives.
In a small bowl, whisk together goat cheese and milk
Arrange slices in a single layer. Cook for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and spread goat cheese on each bread slice.
Using a slotted spoon, top rounds with salsa and serve immediately.