Honey Ricotta & Rosemary
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons of Extra-Virgin Olive oil
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- ½ tsp finely grated lemon zest
- ¼ tsp Kosher Salt plus more to taste
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper plus more to taste
- 2 tsp Honey
- Fresh rosemary for garnish
- ciabbatta bread slices
Lightly toast the ciabatta bread brushed with olive oil
In a bowl, stir together the ricotta, lemon zest, salt, pepper and remaining tablespoon olive oil
Spoon the mixture onto each ciabatta slice
Arrange the slices on a plate and drizzle with honey
Finish with salt and pepper.
Serve and enjoy!