Honey Ricotta Spread with Pistachio and Apricot
- 8 ozs reduced-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 8 ozs part-skim ricotta, at room temperature
- 3 tbsps honey, divided
- pinch kosher salt
- 1/2 cup dried apricot halves, finely diced
- 1/4 cup shelled, roasted, and salted pistachios, chopped
- Buttery entertainment-style crackers, for serving
In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, ricotta, 2 tablespoons honey, and salt until smooth. Taste and add additional salt or honey as desired. Gently stir in the apricots.
Transfer to a serving dish and smooth the top. Sprinkle with pistachios and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon honey and serve immediately with crostini's. For a seasonal variation, serve spread on top of fresh grilled peaches, apricots or figs.
Make-ahead tip: Prepare dip base up to 2 days in advance and refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with pistachios and the final drizzle of honey just before serving.