Roasted Garlic Bacon Blue Cheese Dip
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 ½ cups plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 6 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Kettle Brand Sea Salt Potato Chips, for serving
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Remove the papery out layers of the garlic and discard. Keep the skins on the individual cloves of garlic. Use a sharp knife to cut off the top of the garlic head. Place the head in a piece of aluminum foil and drizzle with olive oil. Wrap up the garlic in the foil and place on a baking sheet. Roast for 35-40 minutes or until garlic is soft. Let the garlic cool to room temperature. Squeeze the roasted garlic cloves out of their skins and smash with a fork.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the Greek yogurt or sour cream, roasted garlic, blue cheese, chives, green onion and bacon. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste and stir.
Serve with Kettle Brand Sea Salt Potato Chips and Enjoy!