Strawberries and Fresh Ricotta on Sliced Baguette
- 1 fresh sweet baguette, sliced ½ inch thick
- 12 ozs Bellwether Farms whole milk basket ricotta
- 2 tbsps lemon olive oil
- fresh local strawberries, sliced
- balsamic vinegar reduced to a syrup consistency
- freshly ground black pepper
Combine ricotta and lemon olive oil in a mixing bowl and whip with electric mixer until smooth, about a minute. Spread on bread slices and top with sliced strawberries. Drizzle a few drops of reduced balsamic and fresh ground black pepper. Serve.